What Em Wore #6 Alice in Workland

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Today I wore an item that had been gathering dust in my wardrobe. 

I bought this Alice & You blouse from Simply Be the middle of last year and I think I've only  worn it about twice.

The blouse is no longer on the website but check out the links to the Alice & You Range at Simply Be
they have some really lovely pieces.

If anything this series is really teaching me to utilise what I have in my wardrobe. 


Teamed with tights, and a mini tube skirt from George @ Asda 
it's another winning work outfit 

It even goes nicely with my 
Mac Up The Amp Lippie


What Em Wore

Tights - Pretty Polly
Mini Tube Skirt - Asda
Boots - Clarks 


Love 
Mrs M xxxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements