What Em Wore #5 - Oh Marilyn

Monday, January 05, 2015

Seeing as the mornings are dark when I leave to go to work and dark when I come back 
expect lots of kitchen shots during Monday to Friday until the nights are lighter.


Today was the first FULL day back at work and to cheer myself up I decided to wear my new favourite ensemble, 
this baby pink maxi cardigan from New Look that I bought on Boxing Day (expect a haul video soon) 
The cardigan was £19.99 and its gorgeous and so warm and cosy AND they have a Mint Green Colour too that I have my eye on ;) 


Teamed with my Marilyn Monroe scarf from Tinderbox Boutique it goes together 
rather nicely and brightened up my morning.


What Em Wore

Black Vest Top - New Look
Trousers - Marks & Spencers


Hands up, who struggled going back to work today?

Love
Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements