What Em Wore #4 Floral Tube

Sunday, January 04, 2015


Today has been a lazy yet productive Sunday,  
we had a nice lie in and decided to go 
for a walk to get out the house Gold Hill which is 
5 miles away from us.


I opted for to wear an old favourite this floral tube skirt 
from New Look that I got around two years ago, 
its so versatile.
As its so old I don't have a link for it but I did look online and found THIS fab 2 pack alternative 
that's in the sale ... hmmm I'm tempted to get them myself ;) 

I just teamed it with a black Tee and green cardi 
for a cute little Sunday outfit.



What Em Wore

Cardigan - George @ Asda
T Shirt - Yours Clothing
Tube Skirt - New Look (old)
Leggings - New Look
Boots - Clarks
Necklace - Primark

Love Mrs M xxxx






You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements