What Em Wore #29 Heart of The Ocean

Thursday, January 29, 2015


Firstly, Peppermint Oil is amazing, I feel so much better today, still a little bloated but better and I even braved some lippie yay!!

So todays outfit is an old hankie hem jumper that I got from Simply Be a couple of years ago now, its one of those items that I put into a blog sale eons ago, it never sold and I placed it back in the wardrobe and now I'm kinda glad I didn't sell it. 



I really like the way it falls and accentuates my curves, the colour is nice an vibrant and is a nice transitional colour instead of the darker winter colours, plus I love the leather heart patches on the elbows


 To accompany this I had to wear my Cherry Diva Necklace, 
I bought this a little while ago now I am almost certain they have sold out, I call it my Titanic necklace for obvious reasons, they do have single stone necklace called 
 'The Heart of The Ocean' which you can find HERE 
Cherry Diva always have new pieces coming in so it would be worth checking out their website.


Now, I'm away over the weekend, I'm off to visit family and I'm also going to The Corrie Tour in Manchester so I may have intermittent internet until Sunday Night so I thought I would do a 'Weekend Edit' instead.


What Em Wore

Jumper - Simply Be
Leggings - Simply Be
Tube Skirt - George @ Asda
Necklace - Cherry Diva Similar HERE
Boots - Clarks
Lipstick - Rimmel Apocalypse - Apocaliptic

Love

Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements