What Em Wore #28 Midweek Midi Dress

Wednesday, January 28, 2015


Today has not been a great day health wise and I debated skipping a day cause I look so pale and washed out, I've just come back from the Dr's with suspected IBS as I have been bloated for over a week now and been in a lot of discomfort so please excuse the hardly any make up face and near ghostly complexion but I didn't want to miss a day if I could help it.
  

Today I wore my Taking Shape Skater Dress, you may remember I wore this in December to my nieces Christening you can find the post HERE


This dress is perfect for work with a plain black cardigan like I had on today and the pattern to be fair has deflected from my protruding stomach.

The dress I notice is still in the sale and only £19.00 which is a fab.


Anyways I'm off for a hot bath and peppermint tea to go with my peppermint oil pills, lets hope they start working soon :S

What Em Wore

Cardigan - Very (old)
Bag - Primark
Boots - Clarks

Love
Mrs M xxxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements