What Em Wore #27 Run Forest Run

Tuesday, January 27, 2015


Today I decided to dress a bit smarter than normal and so I cracked out my 'smart' blouse.

I got this forest green blouse from M&S such a long time ago and its so versatile I can wear with it with jeans, skirts and trousers like I have today.


In fact my whole outfit is from Marks and Spencers.

My pocket watch necklace is from New Look and I love the contrast of green and gold together.

If you're wondering the what the deal is with the title, 
I've just starting running and after I post this I am off out again.... dedication...... ha!!


What Em Wore

Blouse & Trousers - Marks & Spencers
Boots - Clarks
Necklace - New Look

Love Mrs M xxxx




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That teal colour suits you perfectly! It looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements