What Em Wore #25 Domestic Goddess

Sunday, January 25, 2015


Today I have been held up in the kitchen preparing dinner for the family.
It's my brother's birthday and I've been making lasagne followed by steak in breadcrumbs and salad, its a birthday and event tradition to have this dinner and so for most part I have been wearing this pinny.

I've also been trying to wear in these new lilac Van's I recently purchased from Very.
I can't get on with converse and these seem to suit my feet better and seem comfy at the moment, i'll let you know if I manage to wear them in.


The outfit without the pinny is this skater dress that I got from ASOS many moons ago, and a fluffy knit card from Simply Be.


What Em Wore
Dress - ASOS
Cardi - Simply Be
Leggings - Next

Hope you've had a great weekend, back to work tomorrow..... 

Right now, I'm off to eat Lasagne and Birthday Cake, see ya.

Love 
Mrs M xxxx





You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements