What Em Wore #24 Winter Blue

Saturday, January 24, 2015


Happy Saturday!!!
It's a late post from me, I have been watching lots of episodes of Friends today and as I type I'm watching Malificent.

Today was a pastel day.... even though technically its still winter its never too early to break out the pastels. 


As you can see we've still had no snow and its still relatively sunny... so I decided to go for light knitwear instead of a big fluffy jumper.



I adore the colour.


Teamed with my plain black swing dress from ASOS and pastel pink pumps from Tesco
I've felt almost spring like today.

I've spied this pastel blue Micheal Kors bag that is on my Vegas wish list 


Even if I can't get that one something similar will be just perfect with this outfit.


What Em Wore:

Swing Dress - ASOS (old)
Leggings - Next 
Pumps - Tesco



See you all tomorrow, I have no idea if I'm even leaving the house tomorrow so it may just be me in my PJ's :)

Love 
Mrs M xxxx

Cardigan kindly gifted by Fashion World


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements