What Em Wore #23 Back in Brights

Friday, January 23, 2015


It's FRIDAY!!!!

Uber quick post from me today I'm literally dashing out the door to go for dinner with my sister in law and I quickly grabbed a few photos while we still had some daylight.


Now the #StyleAtAnySize series is back it made me reminisce 
the outfits that have been part of the series.
Anyone remember this top? 
It was part of the 'Brights' trend you can find the link to the original post HERE 

Here's what it looked like back last year


What a difference a hair colour makes.... ha!!

The best thing about this top, it only cost me £1 from Asda.
A whole squiggly - Bargain!!


I've teamed it with a navy waterfall cardi also from Asda and my 
Yours Clothing Jeggings that I have been living in.
I must invest in the blue pair.


What Em Wore:

Tops & Cardi - Asda
Jeggings- Yours Clothing
Boots - Clarks

Now... lets enjoy the weekend.... I'm off out to Harvester now..... 
Let the unlimited salad bowl, see the belly....

Love 
Mrs M xxxx





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I can't believe that top was only £1 what a bargain! I love the contrast between your hair colour and the print it looks awesome xx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements