What Em Wore #21 Hearts & Hair UP!!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Who's got snow?? I'm so jealous, we've had NOTHING here, not even a threat... in fact its been quite sunny, hence the hair up situ going on!!


Yep,  I've got my hair up, a rare sight, what do you think? 
Do you like it up?


Today I wore my heart drop waist dress from Simply Be and a grey cashmere cardigan  which is last season from Next.


Silly selfie..... 
I'm wearing MAC Girl About Town if you're interested.



What Em Wore:

Cashmere Cardi - Next last season
Bag - Primark
Leggings - Next
Boots - Clarks

Love Mrs M xxxx





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You really suit your hair up like that. Love the outfit, that dress is gorgeous!

    Carrie x
    http://www.cazmosworld.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements