What Em Wore #2 Back To Work

Friday, January 02, 2015


That's it Christmas holidays are officially over 
and its back to work for me

Here is my work OOTD, nothing fancy quite a casual look, 
but can we just take a min to admire my Oversized Blouse 
that I purchased the other day from Asda, 
 I have put the link below. 
Totally in love with it!!!






It's pretty chilly today..... all the details to the outfit are below.

Who else is back at work today?

What Em Wore

Boots - Clarks









You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this outfit and in fact I saw those blouses in Asda and thought of you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki, they have a few others in there I have my eye on too, they will have to wait until payday lol xx

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements