What Em Wore #16 Khaki & Coatigan (again)

Friday, January 16, 2015



Happy Friday Everyone!

Yaaaay for photo's in the garden!!! 
Photo's in daylight, gotta love early finish Fridays!!

I'm totally in love with this coatigan from Elvi
TOTALLY and UTTERLY, it will be making several appearances throughout this series.

Today I've dressed it up for work wearing my new khaki back buttoned blouse also from Elvi


Teamed with a plain black tube skirt, tights, decorative pocket watch necklace and ankle boots its the perfect workoutfit.



The khaki buttoned back blouse is comfy but I think you def need to size up several times to get the desired effect. 
I wanted to have an oversized look but the top although it was quite baggy at the top
(I'm not as blessed in the ol' boobie dept) sadly it was still a bit tight round the belly area as you can see in the pics below, but I still embraced it all the same, but just to be forewarned if you come to order it to size up 2x times.





The satchel is from Very a couple of years ago, I still love it.




What Em Wore

Tube Skirt - Asda
Tights - Old
Ankle Boots - Yours 
Satchel - Very
Pocket Watch Necklace - Old - New Look


coatigan & blouse kindly sent by Elvi



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements