What Em Wore #15 Blazing Squad

Thursday, January 15, 2015


Anyone else singing Blazing Squads, see you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroads...? 
Just me..OOOOOK then.
These blog titles are only going to get worse I'm warning you.

Today I wanted to wear my Bonmarche Blazer as I haven't given it much love since last year.


A really basic outfit with a black base comprising of tee and tube skirt and primark necklace, which the postman refers to as my upside down Christmas Tree necklace.


What Em Wore:

Blazer - Bonmarche (old similar HERE)
Tee - Old
Tube Skirt - Asda
Tights - Pretty Polly

and the show stopper..... Christmas Socks from Primark.


See you guys tomorrow

Love Mrs M xxxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements