What Em Wore #14 Plain with a Pop of Colour

Wednesday, January 14, 2015


Some days you just wanna wear black right?

Today was one of those days.... yet I still thought I would inject some colour into my outfit.

I purchased this black one last year and it is still available, they also have it in an apple green colour which I may purchase for the spring.

The necklace is one that I got from Taking Shape last year, one things for sure their accessory range is awesome and I just love the colours on this.


The bag, lets talk about this gorgeous, gorgeous bag.
It was gifted to me from Khila, she had this to review from Vendula and although she liked it, she knew it was more my style and I would have more of a use for it, and she was totally right.





What Em Wore

Black Trousers - Marks & Spencers
Necklace - Taking Shape (last season)

Love

Mrs M xxxx










You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements