What Em Wore #12 Savvy in Spots

Monday, January 12, 2015


Hands up, who's feeling the pinch of the purse strings this month?

January is always a tight month, you get paid early (well in my case anyway) you have Christmas, then you have to make your money last six whole weeks..... 


When you have to be careful with the pennies you have to look out for the bargains right?

And so today I'm wearing this cutesy hot pink white polka dot long sleeve top that is part of a 
2 for £12 offer from Yours Clothing.

A good deal when you are trying to stay stylish but be savvy with your money.

You can find a good selection of 2 for £12  tops HERE 
also Yours have an extra 20% off sale items for a limited period only.


 AND I have blogger code for new customers only to share with you that gives you, 
£10 off when you spend £20  
(this code cannot be used on sales items)  
Simply add the code BLOGGER25 at the checkout.



THREE good deals there for you, two tops for £12, 20% extra off sales items 
AND a new customer discount code, 
If thats not being money savvy I don't know what is ;)

What Em Wore

Tights - Pretty Polly


Love Mrs M xxxx

*top kindy sent by Yours Clothing





You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements