What Em Wore #11 Coatigans & Beachwalks

Sunday, January 11, 2015


Today we went to Highcliff Beach for our Sunday Stroll, 
I feel so lucky to have places like this only an hour away from us.

I wore this gorgeous Elvi Coatigan, its not a coat, its not a cardigan, its a COATIGAN
perfect for days like this when the sun is still out but theres a breeze in the air.


I'm wearing a size two, you can check out their size guides on their website, 
I did umm and ahhh about going for the smaller size and in fairness I could of sized down as the style of this is quite generous, but I'm happy with the size 2 as it means I can 
layer up if its colder.


 I can see I'm going to be getting a lot of wear out of this, 
I will even go as far as to say its my new favourite item in my wardrobe.

I have just seen that you can get this coatigan for half price at £30, I'm not sure how long the offer is on for so you may want to snap one up soon if you like the look of this. 
I have my eye on the orange one ;) 


There's something so nice and calming about just looking out to the sea isn't there?

Even better when you're with the one you love <3


What Em Wore:

Scarf - Primark
Tight - Pretty Polly
Boots - Clarks


Love Mrs M xxxx


*coatigan kindly sent by Elvi 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements