What Em Wore #1 Happy New Year

Thursday, January 01, 2015


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

This is it...
Day 1 of 365 outfit posts from me.

As today is New Years Day I thought 
I would dress up a little, not that we have any plans, 
Chris is still recovering from his knee op and is laid up on the sofa
and I am cooking a roast for the family, 
but its the last chance to have an outfit picture
in front of the tree before we take it down tomorrow.

Today I wanted to wear one of my newest dresses that 
I purchased from ASOS a few weeks ago.

I had been eyeing this dress up for absolutely AGES and when I saw it was
in the sale at less than half price at £19.00 I had to have it.

You know I love Kimono's and Flowers.... mix the two together 
and you get a dream dress for me.

The headband is also from ASOS but is now sold out 
but there are loads of alternatives available.

The Ankle Boots are my favourite from 
Yours Clothing and are on sale.

Go check out all the links below.



What Em Wore

Headband - ASOS (now sold out)
Tights - Old


Hope Everyone has a great 2015

Love Mrs M xxxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements