The First Blog Sale Of 2015

Saturday, January 03, 2015

Hey Everyone,

HERE'S MY FIRST BLOG SALE OF 2015!!!
 Feel free to peruse and email if you have any questions.

****

I've lot a little bit of weight lately and so I am having a sort out of things that no longer fit me.

All the prices and sizes are underneath each item.

If you are interested in any of the items below then please comment or tweet me with your email address so I can send you a paypal invoice.
P&P is £3.20 standard first class for one item (small parcel).

If you purchase more than one item  I would need to look up the postage, online it looks to be £5.65 for a medium parcel. 
Regretfully this is a UK only blog sale.

All items come from a smoke free home and are in good condition, with some items only being worn a couple of times or still with tags on.

Happy Shopping!!!


GEORGE @ ASDA MILITARY COAT
SIZE 20
£15
(POSTAGE WILL BE £5.65 DUE TO WEIGHT)



FASHION WORLD GREY MARL TEE
SIZE 22
£4


NEXT ORANGE CARDIGAN
SIZE 18
£4


PRIMARK LOLLIPOP CROP TOP
SIZE 20
£3


PRIMARK CROQUET SHRUG
SIZE 18
£4


SIMPLY BE DRESS
SIZE 22
£15
SOLD


MARISOTA SPOTTY DRESS
SIZE 20
£8



TOPSY CURVY SKATER DRESS
SIZE 20
£8


PRIMARK GREY MARL TEE WITH LEATHER SLEEVES
SIZE 20
£4


CLOSE UP OF SLEEVES



YOURS CLOTHING MAXI DRESS
SIZE 20
£10


APPLES & PEARS SKATER DRESS
SIZE 20
£8


SIMPLY BE HOT PINT T SHIRT DRESS
SIZE 20
£8
SOLD


CLOSE UP OF MATERIAL ON DRESS


SIMPLY BE SEQUIN SHRUG (NEVER WORN)
ONE SIZE
£8


CLOSE UP OF SEQUIN


SIMPLY BE SILVER CLUTCH BAG
£4





GEORGE @ ASDA JUMPER
SIZE 24 (BUT SMALL MORE LIKE A 20)
£3


GEORGE @ ASDA SHORT BAT WING SHORT SLEEVE CARDIGAN
SIZE 16-18
£5


PRIMARK KIMONO (NEVER WORN TOO LONG)
SIZE 18/20
£8
SOLD



M&CO GREEN DRESS/TUNIC
SIZE 24
£7


GEORGE @ ASDA NEON ANIMAL PRINT BLOUSE 
SIZE 22
£4
SOLD




YOURS CLOTHING SKATER DRESS
SIZE 22
£5


NEXT BOMBER JACKET (WORN ONCE)
SIZE 20
£8



MENS GREY SUIT - NEXT (WORN TWICE)
JACKET SIZE 48" REGULAR
TROUSERS ARE 38" REGULAR 
£15
(POSTAGE WILL BE £5.65 DUE TO WEIGHT)
WILL THROW IN THE SHIRT TOO ;)


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Can I take the simply be dress and the asda shirt pls, lovely? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, which Simply Be Dress? Whats your Paypal address I will invoice you. x

      Delete
  2. Could I have the hot pink dress please? DM me on Twitter @KTGB for payment & I'll pay straight away.
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely. What waist size are the suit trousers? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a 38" Regular - sorry I forgot to add that, x

      Delete
  4. Hi Em, is the M&Co green tunic true to size? I normally wear a 22 in a top? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes I would say it it is true to size x

      Delete
  5. Ah it's prob too big for me then :( thanks anyway, hope sale goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could I have the George @ Asda Jumper if its still available please Em? My paypal email is melliekid34@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course the £3 one right? I will send over a paypal invoice now x

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements