Yours Clothing Current Wish List

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Firstly sorry its been a while since I've posted, its the C word... Christmas.... 
If you follow me on my YT channel you will know I am currently doing vlogmas and so my poor little blog tends to suffer during the month of December.

But never fear, I still have time to show you some of my current lustings from one of my favourite 
Plus Size Brands Yours Clothing.




Right now Yours are having a 50% off EVERYTHING sale, yes I said EVERYTHING!!! 
How amazing right?


The sale is on for a limited time only so make sure you go and grab a bargain while you can, better still, buy yourself a Christmas present ;)

Now..... which items do you like best....? I'm LOVING the trousers and the cut out shoulder dress... perfect for Vegas... yep I'm already thinking of what i'm gonna take already.

Let me know what your favourite items are and if you partake in a little sale shopping :)

Love

Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements