The Perfect Dress for a Perfect Princess Christening

Saturday, December 20, 2014



Last Sunday was our Niece Martha's Christening.

On the day I wore the most lovely Skater Dress with Belt 
from Taking Shape.

It was just perfect for the occasion, this is the kind of dress 
that you can wear at work, at home AND at church. 

The skater style skimmed me in all the right places although I think the high waisted smoothing briefs  also from 
Taking Shape  had a hand in pulling me in along with the tights.


I love the 3/4 sleeves on the dress and the length was perfect for me, its actually 99cms in length and 
judging by the models picture on line it should come to the knee but seeing as I'm only 5ft 5 it was more like a midi dress on me, 
which was to be honest I am absolutely fine with, in fact I preferred it.
I love a good midi dress, I find them to be the most flattering, plus no one wants to flash too much in a church right? 

The fabric was stretchy and comfortable and I loved the pattern.
I had so many compliments on this dress on the day, which is always a good sign.

I have just looked and this dress is actually in the sale right now for only £23.40 so if you want a pre-christmas bargain 
then I'd get in there quick.


A perfect dress for a perfect day, christening a little princess.


We had such a lovely day with the family and myself and Chris are now proud Godparents.

Are you liking the Godparent Selfie?


Martha was such a little poppet and didn't cry all day, she looked like an extra from Downton Abbey in her frock and bonnet bless her.


The perfect day for a perfect little princess.

Love

Mrs M xxxx



*dress and sharewear kindly sent by Taking Shape

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements