The 'Non' New Years Eve Outfit

Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas is over..... I don't know about you but I'm craving a bit of normality, and i'm actually 
looking forward to going back to work...wuuuuuut!!!

Before I go back to work of course there is New Year's Eve... 
We had planned to go to our local in town but Chris now has to go into hospital for a knee op... yup on New Years EVE!!! 

I still thought I would show you what I had planned to wear as its sparkly yet comfy and was the perfect outfit, 
plus it gives me a chance to have some last outfit picks in front of the tree before I take it down ;)


The outfit is from Simply Be, I just love the fluffy metallic combinations that are doing the rounds at the mo, 
its glitzy yet casual.

The jumper is so super soft and just the right length for me, I do tend to struggle with all the short cropped boxy jumpers 
that are around and so this jumper made a refreshing change and its also very true to size, 
plus I notice its now in the sale for ONLY £15 (links are below)

The skirt is actually supposed to be a midi skirt but it just didn't sit right on me and made me look a lot larger 
than I am and so I improvised and hitched it up to more of a knee length that works so much better, also it is VERY generous,
 I totally could of sized down by a couple of sizes. 


The shoes are wide fit from Next and are so comfy I could (potentially) dance all night if I was going out


The clutch is from Simply Be and I purchased it a few months ago with the thought 
of taking it to Vegas and it goes really nicely with this outfit.


OUTFIT DETAILS
Clutch Bag - Simply Be (old)
Silver Peep Toes - Next (old) 


So there you have it, this is what I would of been wearing if I was going out.
I might still wear it anyway while Chris is laid up on the sofa recovering while I have a glass of prosecco 
and watch Jools Holland is on the telly.

Happy New Year Everyone 

Love

Mrs M xxxx





*jumper and skirt kindly sent by Simply Be

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements