Green Check

Monday, December 22, 2014


Today I thought I would show you this green gem that I picked up at The Clothes Show Live in Birmingham a few weeks ago.

Ever a fan of any sort of wrap as soon as I saw this I fell in love, in fact it was Carly from Carlyp1e 
who spied this first and as soon as I saw it on her (below) I knew I wanted one too.







This only cost us £10 a real bargain, I have had a look at the likes of Yours, ASOS etc... and the only one I can find that is remotely similar, 
in fact it looks identical is this One From New Look




How I Styled It:

Black Tee - Evans (old)
Black Jeggings Yours Clothing
Necklace - Present
Fur Boots - Clarks (old)

I am certainly going to be getting a lot of use out of this.
A tenner well spent I'd say 

Love

Mrs M xxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the colour of this wrap. It really accentuates your hair colour hun xx

    www.henryskat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements