Boobs, Bra's and Booze with Curvy Kate

Friday, December 12, 2014


Two weeks ago I was invited to a Curvy Kate event in London in the cutest little cafe in Shoreditch called 
The Canvas Cafe, it was the cutest place filed with quirkiness

Being Curvy Kate event virgin, I was told I was in for a fun night of booze, boobs and bras and i'm pleased to report all of those were fulfilled!!!

I had my first Curvy Kate bra fitting at Plus North and since purchasing the Daily Boost, my bra life has literally been transformed.


It was so lovely to see all the Curvy Kate girls again and check out some of the collection and also see a sneak peek of the new Scantilly set, which will be released next year, but you can follow @dearscantilly on twitter for updates

Doesn't Lotte look stunning in it... 

That is one sexy peice of underwear  


Let also say wow at the other stunning models that were there on the night.


 You can't deny their underwear is just stunning, ranging from simple plain to fancy frilly and sexy.
Another thing that is undeniable though, the support their bra's offer, 
they are so well made and as I mentioned earlier I got fitted at 
Plus North and its amazing to see the difference, in even my posture since being fitted properly.


I had an amazing time at the event, I consumed a fair few glasses of wine caught up with a load of babely babes, ate cheese and crackers and learn't some impressive new dance moves. 
I also took an obscene amount of selfies, the one thing that I love about blogging is the friendships it leads me too and the amazing people I get to meet along the way as well as fab brands like 

Here are a selection of my fave selfies 



Big Thanks to Curvy Kate for an awesome time, I literally can't wait for the next event and i'm picking out my spring/summer attire already - I need some new bits for VEGAS!!!

Oh before I forget, we also got an awesome lil goodie bag, which you can find out the contents of in my little vlog below.




All I'll say is we were all impressed with the phone charger, GENIUS idea, As you can see Em was very impressed ;)


Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements