TinderBox - New Online Discovery

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Statement jewellery has always been hit and miss for me, as of late though its been very much a HIT. 
The more bling the better.

I have just discovered the brand Tinderbox Boutique a little online store run by a mother and daughter,  they sell lots of lovely goodies from jewellery to watches to iPhone cases to scarves.

They very kindly sent me this STELLA necklace, and I have been in love with it ever since.


How pretty is this necklace?!
The colours on this are just amazing and would go perfect for the festive season for 
Christmas Parties or Christmas Drinkies.


This necklace is £8 plus a standard £2.95 shipping cost and for the detail and general yumminess of it its a great price.
You would pay double this at most high street stores


It even goes with my Candy Yum Yum lippie 

You can check out their store HERE 
With Christmas coming up you can be sure to find a great gift or three.



Love Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements