Three Looks - One Kimono

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

You know how I love my kimonos.... I couldn't not squeeze in one more kimono post before the year was out, 
this time i'm giving you a three in one, a buy one get three looks free offer :)

When I saw this gorgeous poppy print kimono on the yours clothing website a few weeks ago my eyes popped out my head its stunning, totally my kind of kimono and diverse to wear with several looks, three of which I want to show you today.

The three looks I've gone for all focus around a black base, although it would be fun to mix it up in the future and try with different block colour layers, i.e a red top, or red jeans.

On with the looks:


Look One: The Skirt & Top Combo



Vest Top - Old 


Look Two: You Can Leave Your Hat On


Necklace - Primark


Look Three - I'm So Faaaaancy 


Necklace - Primark
Tights - Pretty Polly I think!!


Which ones your favourite?
I also did a little You Tube Lookbook which you can click on below.





Before I go, I couldn't not throw in a cheeky Stonehenge shot.... just incase you can't see, 
thats Stonehenge right there!! 
I do like to go to exotic places to take some outfit pics ;)




Don't forget to check out the Yours Clothing website they have some real winter gems at the moment 
with a whopping 20% off. 
The Christmas Jumper's and Tee's are awesome - snap some up before they all go.

Love 

Mrs M xxxx



*kimono kindly sent by Yours Clothing

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements