Purple Rain

Friday, November 07, 2014



The rain seems to have come back again...but I'm fully prepared with my big brolly.

I thought I would show you my OOTD today. 

With the darker evenings, outfit pictures are becoming tricky, I'm going to have to make sure I do them first thing in the morning like I did today.

Today I went for a biker look, this jacket is perfect for the chilly mornings and not too heavy duty for when the sun comes out in the afternoon.

The trousers are from Ann Harvey, how amazing is the print, perfect for Autumn/Winter.

They are quite lightweight but surprisingly warm.
 I was actually sent these to review as part of the Plus North Brand Spotlight but I only received them a month ago after the courier kept messing me about with the delivery.
I found them really generous with the half elasticated waistband and totally could of sized down.
Also, they are now in the sale and are only £21.00 - Bargain

The T shirt is from Yours Clothing
The boots are my old wedges from VOI, they give an edgier look and are comfy and waterproof, job done

*What I'm Wearing*

Biker Jacket (old Simply Be) - Alternative HERE
Black Oversized Top - Yours Clothing
Trousers - Ann Harvey
Boots - VOI (old) - Alternative HERE
Necklace - Poundland

I'm off to London tomorrow and have a little BooHoo number I can't wait to wear - I'll blog about that on Sunday.

Till then... 

Love

Mrs M
xxxx


*trousers kindly sent by Ann Harvey



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements