Popping My Cherry

Wednesday, November 12, 2014


Bling Alert!!! Stunning aren't they?
These beauties are from Cherry Diva, an online store I have recently found and have come to love.

I first discovered them after seeing the lovely Kaye from Polished Curves wearing one of their statement necklaces at Plus North. 
The necklace was stunning,  I fell in love and immediately went to buy it but alas they had sold out.... fear not though as soon as I logged onto their website I was drawn into soooo many pretties and at such reasonable prices.

I made a purchase and the rest is history, I frequent the website weekly to see what new arrivals they have, and with free delivery over £10 its so easy to fill up your basket.


When they asked if I would like to review and item these 
red gemstone earrings totally caught my eye.
Christmas is coming up and I tend to wear red a lot  in the winter, not to mention they are erm.... like beaut!!!!
It was a no brainer for me.

What I love the most about Cherry Diva is the price, these earrings are ONLY £3, I mean you would pay double that for something like this in the likes of New Look, Topshop etc... you really can't compete on the pricing. 



With only six weeks till Christmas it's so easy to find gifts from their shop, they don't just sell jewellery they sell bags,  scarves, watches, socks, cute little £1 pick and mix items. 
You are bound to find something you love.

I have already spied a few more items that I will be purchasing when payday comes around again.

If you haven't heard of these guys them please go check them out, you won't be disappointed.

Love 
Mrs M xxxx





*earrings kindly sent by Cherry Diva

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. ok the price is unbelievable. and i wonder why i was looking fro vintage channel earrings? well the channels certainly have too wait many many years!!! lately i have become a big fan of small earings. the give a small sparkle and the incoorporate well with any outfit. have a nice day. angeliki

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements