Neon Winter

Sunday, November 09, 2014


Yesterday we had a family day out to London with Chris' sister and our little niece Martha.
I thought I would show you what I wore with an awesome backdrop of a Rubik Cube wall that was in 
The Natural History Museum


The dress is an AX Paris number that I got from Fashion World it was actually in the sale but I notice its gone back up in price, so hold out guys, it may go back on sale.

I love the print its so vibrant and it certainly made a statement on a dreary rainy day.

It's very true to size and its a stretchy material gathering at the waist which is actually very forgiving not to mention comfy.

I teamed it with my bright green cardi from Primark which went perfectly, leggings and my old faithful Clark's boots that are so old that I can walk for miles in them, which I did!!



*What I Wore*
Dress - Fashion World
Cardi - Primark
Leggings - New Look
Boots - Clarks

We had a lovely day the 3 and a 1/2 of us... hehehe and Martha was an absolute dream baby. 
High Fives Martha.


I'm actually vlogging every weekend still in November until December when I'm vlogging everyday for Vlogmas.
You can find this weekend vlog below, hope you enjoy.




Love 
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Neon really suits you Emma. You're look really gorgeous xxxx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements