Mini Primark Haul

Thursday, November 27, 2014


The other week I went to Primark, I wasn't looking for anything in particular and I ended up 
spending less than £20 
on 3x skirts (that were only a £1 each - yes a QUID each) and I bought a necklace and a gorgeous blouse.

I thought I would show you how I styled the items I bought.
I also did a little lookbook over on my channel, you can find the link to the video below



Outfit One:
Skirt: Primark
Scarf: Primark (old)
Blazer: Simply Be
Tights: Old
Ballet Pumps: George @ Adsa


Outfit Two:
Skirt: Primark
Top: Evans (old)
Scarf: Primark (old)
Necklace: Primark
Hat: Primark (old)
Tights: Old
Boots*: Yours Clothing 


Outfit Three:
Blouse: Primark
Cami: Primark (old)
Skirt: Primark
Tights and Boots as per Outfit Two



Have you bought anything good from Primark lately?

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements