Who Ya Gonna Call...?

Thursday, October 16, 2014

As some of you will know if you follow my Instagram,  I had been keeping my eye out for last years Halloween offering from ASOS, the swing dress with the skeletons all over it. 
I tried and tried to find one and with a heavy heart gave up my search.... 
Then..... Alacazaaaam  
I was adding a few bits to my ASOS wish list (I do this quite frequently) and I clicked refresh and 'new in' 

Oh M Geeeee a dress with ghosts on it!!! 
It had to be mine, this baby was not going in the wishlist pile it was being taken straight to the checkout before it sold out..... 



How amazing is this dress and also how flattering!!! 


I can't wait to wear this dress at the Halloween we're going too.
The Ghost print is just so cutesy cute.


Unfortunatly this dress is now sold out but I have been looking for alternatives and found few snazzy alternatives on ebay HERE


So, how many of you managed to snap this dress up in time?

Love
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Like you I bought it as soon as I saw it. I showed it to hubby and he said 'You should buy it!' and that's not like him at all :D x x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements