Slouchy Pink Hearts

Tuesday, October 21, 2014


I recently bought this drop waist heart print dress in the Simply Be SALE 
I'm not usually a fan of drop waist but I just loved the print 
on this and thought I would give it a go, 
seeing as it was only £18 



When I tried it I thought I would really dislike the style, but y'know what, I actually really like it and surprisingly a lot of people have commented how flattering it looks. 


I decided to go for a slouchy slouchy look and team it with my oversized dusty pink cardigan
and my battered old burgundy Clark's boots that need binning but I just... can't bring myself to!!!


How cute is the heart print? And the maroon colour is just perfect for the Autumn/Winter. 
I loves it. 
The necklace by the way is from Poundland, sometimes the jewellery in pound land really surprises me. 



Cue funny face picture... well... you gotta have a mess about when taking pics :D

Have you picked up any sale bargains lately?

Love
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements