She's Electric....

Sunday, October 12, 2014

How amazing is this Electric Blue Grid Mesh Dress 


As soon as I saw in on the website I fell in love with the colour, the prom style and the design, 
seeing as I never venture out of my floral comfort zone 
this is something very different for me and 
I really REALLY like it.


The mid length style is so flattering, I added a belt to tuck me in at the waist to balance out my figure although without a belt looks fine too, but lately I'm really into tiny belts with dresses.


Coupled with my comfy peep toe sandals and satchel bag this outfit is just perfect for the upcoming Christmas season 
(yes I said the C word...Christmas...)
 Christmas Drinks with Friends, the Work Christmas party.... Perfect just perfect.


The detail of the grid material is so vibrant and I couldn't not add a bit of bling with my Deep Blue Love necklace from Cherry Diva.


The dress is very true to size and has a bit of stretch in it too as does the lining which usually I can find restricting but it was absolutely fine so I would go ahead and order your normal size for this. 
The mesh underneath can be slightly annoying but it does add to the shape of the dress so I won't complain too much on that.

I'm loving whole of the Look Magazine Range from Simply Be, have you purchased anything lately? 
What are your favourite items?

Love

Mrs M xxxx






*dress kindly sent by Simply Be


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements