FLASH BLOG SALE

Friday, October 31, 2014

Hey Everyone,

FLASH BLOG SALE!!!
 Feel free to peruse and email if you have any questions.

****

I've lot a little bit of weight lately and so I am having a sort out of things that no longer fit me.

All the prices and sizes are underneath each item.

If you are interested in any of the items below then please comment or tweet me with your email address so I can send you a paypal invoice.
P&P is £3.20 standard first class for one item (small parcel).

If you purchase more than one item  I would need to look up the postage, online it looks to be £5.65 for a medium parcel. 
Regretfully this is a UK only blog sale.

All items come from a smoke free home and are in good condition, with some items only being worn a couple of times or still with tags on.

Happy Shopping!!!



GEMMA COLLINS KIMONO
SIZE 20
£7


ASOS CURVE SWING DRESS
SIZE 18
£7



SIMPLY BE DUSTER JACKET
SIZE 20
£12
SOLD


SIMPLY BE BIKER STYLE JACKET WITH DETATCHABLE FUR TRIM
SIZE 22
£15
(Shipping on these will be £5.65 due to weight)
SOLD


CLOSE UP OF COLLAR


PRIMARK SLEEVELESS BLOUSE
SIZE 18
£5


WALLIS SLEEVELESS BLOUSE 
SIZE XL
£8


GEORGE @ ASDA BLACK SLEEVELESS BLOUSE WITH STUD COLLAR
SIZE 22
£5


CLOSE UP OF COLLAR 



CLAIRE RICHARDS BIRD PRINT MIDI DRESS
SIZE 22
£15


CLOSE UP OF PRINT


CLOSE UP OF ELASTICATED WAIST



GEORGE @ ASDA COBALT BLUE TUNIC DRESS
SIZE 18
£7
SOLD



SIMPLY BE DIP HEM BIRD PRINT DRESS
SIZE 22
£10


CLOSE UP OF PRINT


PRIMARK SPOTTY JUMPER
SIZE 20
£5


SCARLETT & JO PROM SKIRT WITH MESH UNDERSKIRT
SIZE 22
£12
SOLD


CLOSE UP OF MESH




PINK CONVERSE (WORN ONCE)
SIZE 7
£30 ono
(Shipping on these will be £5.65 due to weight)






SIMPLY BE PINK LEATHER JACKET
SIZE 20
£20.00


CLOSE UP OF JACKET


Happy Shopping!!!

Love Mrs M xxx


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Please can I have the blue dress ? (George one) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, send over your paypal email and I will invoice you x

      Delete
    2. Thank you :) widdles1985@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Red leopard print dress please!! charlierosinacohen@gmail.com Thank you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Em,
    Is the Gemma Collins Kimono still available?

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements