Check, Lace & Sparkle

Thursday, October 23, 2014




When Yours Clothing asked if I would like to participate in a blogger style challenge I of course accepted.

The challenge: How would you style this Checked Jacket?


With the upcoming festive season approaching, one thing is playing on my mind, the works Christmas meal. 
With this in my forethought, I decided to go for a festive theme   when it came to styling.


I opted to style it with an amazingly flattering black lace swing dress, tights, super comfy ankle boots and to finish off, a bit of sparkle around the neck. 
All from Yours Clothing.
All the links are below.


*What I'm Wearing*

The coat itself is really cosy and warm and the check pattern is really on trend, with such vibrant check prints about at the moment its actually nice to have a more neutral cool toned check, 
its make me feel all winter wonderlandy


The lace dress, by FAR is one of the best swing dresses I now have the pleasure of owning 
and is so flattering, skimming in all the right places.





The boots are really comfy and I love the plain look of them, knowing I can team them with so many things


As for the bling... Oh my..... 
I opted for this necklace as the grey beading goes so nicely with the grey tones in the jacket finishing off the look perfectly.



Make sure you go and check out all these amazing items from Yours Clothing as I'm sure you'll agree they are pretty staple items that can be styled in so many ways.

I also managed to find time to film a little video of the outfit too which you can find below.... 



If you can't see the video below the link for it HERE will take you there. I hope you enjoy.

I hope you like how I have styled this coat, how would you style a coat like this?

Love

Mrs M xxxxx









This outfit was kindly sent by Yours Clothing


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I fully support you blog.There may be noticeably a bundle to find out about this.Lily Boutique is an online boutique specializing in cute juniors clothing and Women's Clothing, Cute Juniors Dresses, Lace Dresses, Cocktail Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses, and Party Dresses. White Dresses

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements