Autumn Lookbook

Thursday, October 02, 2014


I can't believe its October already... the year is flying by, but that also means we are entering my favourite time of year Autumn/Winter.

Last weekend we went to visit Miss Budget Beauty to film some videos for our collab channel Style on Toast, while we were there we also decided to film a lookbook for both our channels and also a joint one.

It was so nice to film a lookbook with someone else, someone that see things different and creatively I really enjoyed it. My lookbook went live on my channel yesterday, you can click the link HERE to be taken to it or you can click the video link below.


I will be doing separate posts on all the outfits all next week.

I hope you enjoy 

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements