Autumn At Aldi

Tuesday, October 14, 2014


When you think of Aldi, you think of food shopping right?
Well did you know they also do a range of Plus Size Clothing? 
They have done since this year, in fact.

With the colder months approaching Aldi Specialbuys is launching a new Ladies Autumn/Winter size 14-24 clothing range which goes into stores on 26th October and is available while stocks last. 
The collection range consisting of classic Jeans (£9.99), denim Skirts (£9.99), Chunky Cardigans (£10.99), 
Tops (£10.99 – 2 pack) and even fuller figure 70 denier tights (£2.99) and a selection of wide fit socks (£3.49)

I was kindly sent a few items to to try, the set of 2 tops, 
the classic jeans and the chunky cardigan 


I have to say I love the whole outfit, the tops are super comfy and warm and are in really lovely autumnal colours, the cardigan is really warm and I love the short sleeve effect and the jeans.. well you know how I have to really like a pair of jeans, well I can honestly say I've worn these jeans the most in the short space of time I've had them, than any others that are gathering dust in my wardrobe.

I will be wearing this outfit a lot over the colder months for sure, and I will even be wearing the tops and cardigan for work with black trousers. Perfect!!

Great job Aldi!!

Be sure to check out the selection when it hits stores on the 26th.

Love
Mrs M xxxx



*items kindly sent by Aldi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements