A 'Wicked' Time wearing Elvi

Wednesday, October 29, 2014



On Saturday I went to London for a Mother/Daughter theatre trip, it was so lovely spending quality time with mum and doing things we both enjoy, shopping, tea and the theatre.


When Elvi got in touch asking if I would like to try something from the new arrivals I fell in love with this Green Waterfall Jacket.

The first time I heard of Elvi was at this years Plus North.
I had the pleasure of modelling for them 
(as well as spectacularly falling over ...whoops) at the after party.

When you first look at their clothing you can't not notice how super stylish and classy the pieces are, they just ooze sophistication. They have some lovely staple items that I would like to add to my wardrobe in due course as well as some cool print items, you know I love a bit of print.

Back to the jacket, well....as were talking print, the print on this jacket is fab, its almost like paint splashes yet its so detailed at the same time.

I love the white and green colours esp for this time of year and also I thought this combination would go well considering we were going to Wicked and green being ya'know, the main colour of the show.


*What I'm Wearing*
Skater Dress - ASOS
Necklace - Yours Clothing
Leggings - New Look
Bag - River Island

Before the show we stopped off to see the poppies at the 
Tower of London and took in the scenery, whilst we were there a few people actually 
admired the jacket and asked where I got it.
Looks like it was a hit.




The jacket was super comfy and true to size, the lining inside made it warm and the waterfall effect made it perfect to wear the whole day to suit a range of places, going from 
Casual Tourist, Afternoon Tea at Harrods to a Night at the Theatre. 



I had a fantastic day with Mum, made even better by having an amazing jacket to wear, which I notice is now on sale at only £26.25 make sure you go grab a bargain. 

I will definitely be making sure I check out some more pieces from Elvi in the future.

Have you checked out Elvi? What are your favourite pieces?

Love
Mrs M xxxx






*jacket kindly sent by Elvi

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements