You Can Leave Your Hat On....?

Thursday, September 11, 2014



Ok so I've wanted to try a bowler type hat for the longest time and when I saw this in the 
ASOS sale I thought to myself, why the heck not!!!

I'm usually a winter slouchy hat or bobble hat kinda 
girl and so this is compleatly out of my comfort zone. 

I wore it to work last week and it seemed to go down well.... although.... 
I can't help thinking I look like this guy..........




(10 points if you recognise this dude ... showing your age now peeps - lol)


I dunno maybe I just need to get used to it, we'll see.... 
What do you guys think? Keep it? 
Do I look like a proper fashion bloggaaaaa now? hehehe!!!




What I'm wearing:
Hat - ASOS - Now Sold Out - Alternative HERE
Striped Top - New Look Inspire
Jacket - Yours Clothing
Necklace - Primark

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements