My New Favourite Thing - Coloured Jeans

Friday, September 26, 2014

Today I thought I would share with you a very comfy casual outfit I wore to work this week and the main surprise, it consisted of COLOURED JEANS. 
Round of applause for Em please, she's getting braver as she gets older. 


Those of you that have read my blog for some time know I just 'don't do' jeans.... well just lately I have been trying them out more and I'm actually bloody enjoying it and as you can see getting braver by going for a coloured jean.

I'll let you into a little secret, I bought these jeans about a year ago from Simply Be, I wanted to branch out and bought them with the intention of embracing them and when they arrived I did what I know a lot of us can relate to, I folded them up 
(still with the tag on) put them in my wardrobe and...well... forgot about them.... they got pushed further and further to the back... and then last weekend I was clearing out my wardrobe, the obligatory Summer to Autumn wardrobe transition and I spied them.... 
I had a 'what are these??' moment... 
unravelled and did a 
'Oooooh those, I wondered where they had gone'


I decided to try them on, they still fit - result ..... !!
OK Emma I thought, time to embrace them and FINALLY wear them, and that's what I have been doing. 
I love them, they are my new favourite thing... until next week and I find another new favourite thing.

What do you guys think? 
Have you found any items in your wardrobe you forgot you had and its become your new favourite thing?


Love 

Mrs M xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements