Monochrome Casual

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I was supposed to wear this dress to the Plus North After Party but sadly it didn't arrive in time.

And so when it arrived I didn't just want it to sit in my wardrobe and wait for another party, I wanted to be able to wear it anytime and so I decided to dress it down.

I wanted to show how versatile this skater dress really could be.
Instead of the norm of high heels and a strong lipstick as a party outfit  I decided to turn it into 
Casual Monochrome with a pop of  pink.






What I'm Wearing

Pink Cardigan: Primark
Necklace: Primark
Belt: ASOS curve
Leggings: New Look
Pumps: Primark



I think the pink really goes well with the dress and really love the outfit I have created.

Just goes to show how you can adapt clothing to suit your needs. 




This dress is available on the Yours Clothing website HERE


Love
Mrs M xxxx




*dress kindly sent by Yours Clothing

You Might Also Like

1 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements