Mini Autumnal Primark Haul

Friday, September 05, 2014


Last weekend was the official start of Autumn, yaaaaay bring on the boot wearing, walking in crisp leaves, morning dew, scarves, plum nail varnishes, re-doing my wardrobe, 
re-assessing my make up .... you catch my drift.

Autumn is my favourite time of year, 
closely followed by Christmas.

All the new season clothes in the shops are catching my eye.

When I was in Liverpool I had to pay a little visit to Primark as they have some fab new A/W pieces.

Here's what I bought: 


Floral Blouse - £12


Coin Necklace - £1.50
Black Cami Top - £3.00


Plum Box Bag with gold studs - £6


Loving the floral print and colours on this blouse.


I also did a little One Minute You Tube Video 
that you can check it out below? 



What goodies have  you bought from Primark lately?

Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements