'How We Style' #1

Tuesday, September 30, 2014


I do love a good collab, finding out about other peoples styles and picking up tips from others. 

Myself and Lucie from Fat Beautyx have decided we would start a new series called " How We'd Style " and every month we hope to bring to you a styling of an outfit or picking several trends from a brand and showing you how we'd style the items to suit our shapes and tastes and whats trending!


I first met Lucie at Plus North and on the Sunday she was sporting this gorgeous textured dress from the brand Apples and Pears
As soon as I saw it on her looking amazing I was sold, 
I knew I wanted one.

Look how good she looks!!


At the event on the Saturday Chris had bought a strip of raffle tickets and lucky him he won a dress of his choice from 
Apples & Pears... needless to say he wouldn't look good in a dress so my eyes lit up... I knew EXACTLY what I was getting with it.


As you all know I love me a skater dress, preferably in the floral variety and this one is perfect, the gorgeous textured floral fabric, the cute belt, the black trim round neckline.
What I love about skater dresses is they complement the figure with or without a belt.

I have this dress in a size 20 and find it true to size and I found the length perfect sitting just over the my knee. 

I have kept mine very simple and styled it with just leggings and ballet pumps.

Lucie went for the bare leg and peep toe flats which looks fab as it shows how the dress can be worn all seasons, on its own or layered up.

The pictures are above were taken pre brunette hair, so here's me wearing the dress again layering up with a jacket with my newly darkened locks. 
I love how the colour compliments my hair.



You'll be pleased to know this dress also comed in a hot pink and plain black colour. 
I really want the black one next, perfect to jazz up with bling over Christmas.

I'm so pleased Apples and Pears were at Plus North and so many people have now discovered them, I hope they grow more and have amazing success, also make sure you go and check out their handbags... I'm loving the look of them at the mo.

I've really enjoyed collating with Lucie and I'm really looking forward to where these style challenges take us in the upcoming months.
Make sure you go and check out Lucies post HERE

If you have any idea's of styles you would like us to try then please let us know.

Love

Mrs M xxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. you look GORGEOUS :D Love your brown barnet so much <3 This dress looks beatiful on you babes xxxx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements