Check Mate Date.....

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

 Hands up who loves Autumn!!!!?

Me, Me, Me... its my favourite time of year cardis, scarves, boots, hot chocolates, crisp mornings.

I adore Autumn fashion, gimmie all the plums, greens, oranges and mustards.

When Yours Clothing  wanted 4 bloggers to show how they would individually style this 
*Knitted Wrap I obviously jumped at the chance.

Now you would probably think my initial reaction would be to style this with some sort of swing dress and boots.... the thought had crossed my mind I'll admit, but instead I decided step outside the box and style it as if I was going out on a date night with my Chrisifer.




and so I decided to team this wrap with black trousers, a black vest top, some chunky sandals, 
seeing as its still a bit sunny outside and a black clutch.



I just ADORE the colours on this, they make me feel all warm and cosy, its so autumnal.

I can't wait to see how the others have styled this as I just know this wrap will be so versatile.

I can see me wearing this again and again through the A/W and styling it differently every time, jeans, skirts and tights, leggings and dresses you name it.



This definatly has to be staple item in your wardrobe this season.



Make sure you grab yourself one the Yours Clothing website 
HERE before they all sell out, and while you're there check out all their fantasic new A/W lines, I'm lusting after EVERYTHING!!! 

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements