BLOG SALE UPDATED

Sunday, September 07, 2014

Hey Everyone,

NEW ITEMS ADDED!!!
 I've added some more items, feel free to peruse and email if you have any questions.

****

I've had a wardrobe sort out ready for Autumn/Winter and to make more room for new things I've decided to have a mini blog sale.

All the prices and sizes are underneath each item.

If you are interested in any of the items below then please comment or tweet me with your email address so I can send you a paypal invoice.
P&P is £3.20 standard first class for one item (small parcel).

If you purchase more than one item  I would need to look up the postage, online it looks to be £5.65 for a medium parcel. 
Regretfully this is a UK only blog sale.

Alternatively if you are going to Plus North we can scrap the postage and I can bring the items with me.

All items come from a smoke free home and are in good condition, with some items only being worn a couple of times or still with tags on.

Happy Shopping!!!






PINK CONVERSE (WORN ONCE)
SIZE 7
£30 ono
(Shipping on these will be £5.65 due to weight)


SIMPLY BE PINK LEATHER JACKET
SIZE 20
£20.00


CLOSE UP OF JACKET



SIMPLY BE BLAZER
SIZE 22
£8
SOLD


SIMPLY BE GREEN BUTTERLY PRINT DRESS
SIZE 22
£7
SOLD


SO FABULOUS RED ANIMAL PRINT MAXI (WORN ONCE)
SIZE 20
£8


M&CO TUNIC
SIZE 24
£5


SO FABULOUS DENIM SHIRT
SIZE 20
£7



PRIMARK SLEEVELESS BLOUSE
SIZE 16
£4


YOURS CLOTHING DRESS (BELT MISSING)
SIZE 22
£5



PRIMARK KIMONO (NEW- NEVER WORN)
COST £15 (SEE BELOW)
SIZE 18-20
£8



NEW LOOK SKIRT
SIZE 14 (GENOUROUS & STRETCHY)
£4



PRIMARK TIE UP BLOUSE
SIZE 18
£4


SIMPLY BE PVC FRONT PANEL SKIRT
NEVER WORN - JUST IN NEED OF IRONING
SIZE 24
£8



GEORGE @ ASDA BUTTERFLY PRINT SLEEVELESS SKATER DRESS
SIZE 20
£7



NEXT BOMBER JACKET (WORN ONCE)
SIZE 20
£10



GEORGE @ ASDA FLORAL AND SHEER TOP (WORN ONCE)
SIZE 22
£5


SO FAB FOR VERY
FLORAL HAREEM TROUSERS 
(NEVER WORN STILL WITH TAGS)
SIZE 20
£10
SOLD



DAVID EMANUAL DRESS (NEW WITH TAGS)
SIZE 22
£10



SCOTTIE DOG PRINT HAREEM TROUSERS (NEW STILL WITH TAGS)
SIZE 18
£7
SOLD


GEORGE @ ASDA SHEER STRIPED TOP
SIZE 16
£5



You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Please can I buy the SIMPLY BE GREY SMOCK DRESS if it is still available? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep its still available, if you send me your paypal address I can email you an invoice xx

      Delete
    2. Widdles1985@gmail.com - thank you xx

      Delete
  2. I really wanted the bomber jacket but you said my paypal email wasn't working... Is there anyway around this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can email the money to our paypal if this is better? its chrismillard78@yahoo.co.uk total £13.20 xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Huni could I please have the black blazer and the green dress if there still available my PayPal is lwarburton84@live.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course, invoice on its way soon xx

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements