Plus North Brand Spotlight - Topsy Curvy

Sunday, August 10, 2014

3 weeks ... 

OMG 3 Weeks till Plus North, now its getting so close!!!

Today we are bringing you another gorgeous piece from another of our sponsors Topsy Curvy

Topsy Curvy was founded in early 2013 by childhood friends Charlotte and Jo, they decided to open a store as they both understood how difficult and demotivating it can be to go shopping and be unable to find anything above a size 14. 
They offer a personal approach to consumers to ensure the most comfortable and relaxing shopping experience.

We're so excited to have these guys back exhibiting at Plus North.

They very kindly sent myself, ToniKim and Gemma this 

I adore this dress, the detail on is amaze!! 
It is an explosion of colour and detail


I decided to team it with a cardigan, leggings and boots as the weather has done a U turn as of late. 
Which to be honest I'm thankful of, I'm not a heat person, this outfit style is so much more my confort zone



Just look at the attention to detail on this dress, its a real feast for the eyes.

I really can't wait to see what Topsy Curvy will be bringing to 
Plus North, make sure you go and check out their stand at the event you won't be disappointed. 

Have you got your tickets? They are still on sale HERE.
Can't wait to see you all there.

Love

Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements