Bye Bye Flip Flops, Hello Boots

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I don't know about you but I'm a winter girl. The heat this year has really took it out of me.

I've been craving Autumn/Winter so much, cosy jumpers, scarves, hats and comfy boots.

I can't wait to surrender my flip flops full time and grace a pair of stylish boots.

When it comes to boots I always struggle, always have as I have really wide calves and so I usually resort to wearing ankle boots as surprisingly my ankles are pretty skinny, weird huh...?

When Fashion World approached me and asked me to check out their New Catwalk Collection Range I was taken a back by the variety available for the wide calf brigade like me.


The boots I am wearing are the Buckle Boot* in an E fit and are super duper comfy. 
I love the buckle detail and heel on these and the front detail almost reminds me of a cowboy boot.

At £65 I feel they are a reasonable price for a sturdy, well made, stylish staple item for your wardrobe. 
I love the tan colour,  perfect for me to wear in the interim between now and A/W. 

They are also available in a triple EEE for the wider foot and in black if you want a pair to go with anything.


I love the fact that I can wear these boots with a variety of outfits including a simple pencil skirt and tee, both also available from Fashion World

Similar to the model on the website





What I'm Wearing:





Also I must say, I'm very excited that my piccie along with the lovely blogger babes Nancy and Betty is being featured in the latest Fashion World Mailer and Online, yep.... they are my tootsies right there.
Thanks Fashion World.

Make sure you go and check out the latest 
Catwalk Boot Collection they have some gorgeous boots for this upcoming A/W I already have my eye on a couple of pairs for outfits I already have.

Bring on the tights and boot weather

Love

Mrs Em xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements