Blogging On The Go...

Tuesday, August 05, 2014





When the lovely people at Tmart asked if I would like to try out a portable bluetooth keyboard case for my ipad mini I of course gave a resounding YES.

As a blogger I often struggle as I don’t have a laptop, to me writing posts sat at my desktop computer, hurts my back and also I feel alienates me from Chris, nothing worse than having my back turned from him.

So having this little gadget is just perfect for me, as I can essentially still blog like I am using a laptop.

It gives me the freedom of a laptop at a fraction of the price.



I have to admit I have had this for a little while but life has been so hectic with Plus North, Wedding after Wedding, starting a New Blog and You Tube Channel with Miss Budget Beauty etc that it is only now that I have actually been able to sit down and try it out properly.


My verdict.... I like it A LOT. 
My only drawback and there is only one, is that the battery life on it is pretty poor and remembering to turn the actual keyboard off can be annoying, but I’m sure I’ll get used to it over time... 
Oh and did I mention.... its PINK!!! 


Its also pretty slim and lightweight too.



You can find these bluetooth keyboard cases over at Tmart for the just over £20, I think you’ll agree that really is a great deal.
They not only sell cases but a whole lot of other gadget type things that all look very cool, next on my list is a portable charger, a must if you own an iPhone with its re known rubbish battery life.

I am lucky enough to bring you a fab competition to win one of these fab cases for your Ipad Mini, all you have to do is drop me a comment below telling me why you want to win one and follow me on Twitter.
I will generate a winner at random in 2 weeks time. 

Good Luck Everyone....


Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love the idea of this - I have an ipad mini and really struggle to blog on it, fat fingers and a touch screen mini keyboard are not a good mix hehe! I also follow you on twitter already too (@lovely_jubblyxo) :)

    Jess
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to win one to use when I start at uni in a few weeks. Think it would be so useful. The colour helps! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to win as sadly my laptop is on it's last legs so this would be perfect for my wee iPad .., plus it's pink! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements