Wedding OOTD

Monday, July 21, 2014


Last Saturday I went to my cousins wedding. 
I'd been having outfit dilemmas for ages and narrowed it down to a few choices. 

I'm happy to say I opted for the above. 

I've had this Simply Be Floral Prom Dress since last summer.

There's something about the dress that keeps me pulling towards it in the summer months it's an all rounder. 
Dressed down it's cutesy, dressed up it's perfect for a wedding. 

I teamed it with an old belt of my Nan's just to zinch me in a bit, a coral cardigan from Wallis and matching coral shoes from Dorothy Perkins.
We had such a great time at the wedding, it's lovely just spending time with the family and laughing. 


My cousin looked just beautiful in her dress, in fact everyone looked stunning. I do love a good wedding. Roll on 2 weeks time when I get to go the next one, except this time my dress is all sorted as I'm a bridesmaid. Eeeeee!!

Mrs M xxxx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements