Summer Romance Prom Skirt from Scarlett & Jo

Friday, July 18, 2014


When Scarlett & Jo asked if I would like to review an item from their Summer Romance collection, 
my heart did a little flip.... Yes Yes and Yes again!!!

I have been a fan of Scarlett & Jo ever since I was introduced to them at Plus North last year and I was selected to model for them, best experience EVER.

Their flattering lines, bold prints and attention to detail is second to none.

I opted to go with a skirt.... I had no idea what design I was getting it was a complete surprise and when it arrived so lovingly packaged I have to admit I squealed just a little bit....
Ommergaaaad just look at it!!!


The Colour - AMAZING
The Floral Print - AMAZING
The Cut - AMAZING

Forgive me for the lack of descriptive words but 
its none other than just beautiful.
The prom style A line hugs my figure perfectly and the net lining underneath 
just adds to the volume and gives it that 50's vibe.



I teamed mine with a pain black tee, black rounded shades 
and some T Bar Platforms for that Summer Tea Party Look

Beautiful Floral Detail


I cannot begin to tell you how in love with this skirt I am, I know for sure I will be taking this skirt to Vegas with me, it not only has the Summer Romance feel but it also has that quirkiness about it that I will be wearing this with flat pumps and a ribbon in my hair to the Doo Wop Diner. 

You can get this skirt HERE, in fact be sure to check out the whole Scarlett & Jo Collection from Evans you will not be disappointed that's for sure, I am already eyeing this DRESS up to also take with me to Vegas.

Love

Mrs M xxxx



*skirt kindly sent by Scarlett & Jo




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look beautiful in this Em, I am soooo tempted to buy one myself xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful skirt! Las Vegas is a great place too :-)

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements