Plus North Brand Spotlight - Yours Clothing

Saturday, July 05, 2014

8 weeks today till Plus North people!! 

8 weeks!!!

Today i'm bringing you the first of our Brand Spotlight Posts 
where we will be focusing on some of our sponsors at this years event.

Today the team are focusing on one of our premier sponsors 
Yours Clothing

Now the sun is out, its time to crack out the maxi dresses. 
We all chose a different maxi dress to review

With my love for things pink and to celebrate my pink roses 
finally coming into bloom I opted for this 
Black & Pink Feather Print Dress



I chose to style this with my old faithful denim shirt for a more comfy casual look.
I can see me strolling to the country pub in this on those warm summer evenings.

The fabric I found to be very giving and I actually sized down.

Check out the gorgeous range of Maxi Dresses over on the 
Yours website you won't be disappointed.

Make sure you head over to the other girls from the Plus North Team blogs to see how they styled their maxi dresses.



Don't forget to you can still buy your PLUS NORTH tickets HERE its going to be amazing!!!

Love 
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements